Www.facebook.com - Publish your life style in short messages

Www.facebook.com is a social networking site. The page receives you with a World Map which shows the places in which exist Facebook users. As can be seen there, Facebook connects people from all over the World. In the same screen where the map is it’s shown a box for signing up. In that box appear the following requirements: full name, email address, password, gender, and birthday. Once this basic step is complete or if you already have a Facebook account, you can access your personal profile marking the Login tab in the upper right corner of the main screen. Of course, you need to provide your email address and password before you click the Login button.

Basically, Facebook is quite similar to all the other social networks. I mention this because there you can add pictures, personal information, and also search people and send and receive messages. However, the first time I managed my profile there and browse between its options, I found some differences comparing Facebook with MySpace and Hi5. The main difference is the environment of the site, which is characterized by a white background color. In addition, there you don’t send the same type of comments which are sent to Hi5 and MySpace friends. That happens because in Facebook you don’t use codes to send that kind of messages. Most of the time, people send there applications and other kind of stuff.

The options which Facebook gives you to manage your profile and also to do other actions are the next ones: my profile, my friends, my photos, my groups, my events, my messages, my account, and my privacy.


Url of the site: www.facebook.com

Related articles:

This entry was posted in , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply