Gatorgamez.com - High Quality Online Games

Gator Gamez is a site for all those which like to play high quality online games. I met this site when a friend of mine recommended me to play a game called Lost in the City. To reach to the game I entered to the site and selected the online games category. Then, I found a box regarding the game and I started to play. I remember that I loved the well defined graphics of that game. As that game, the other ones that you can find in the site have a great quality.

The games can be directly played in the site (in your web browser), but most of them allows you to download the archive and install in in your computer. This is very convenient to avoid bad experiences due to problems with the Internet connection.

Other categories of game that you can find in www.gatorgamez.com are the next ones: puzzle, simulation, hidden object, action, among others.


URL of the site: Gatorgamez.com

This entry was posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply