Hidden-object-games.com - Find Objects in Diverse Scenarios

Hidden-object-games.com is focused in a very specific type of game: those where you need to find hidden objects during your adventure. So, when I visited the site I decided to try one game in an aleatory game. I got to one called "Azada". The game consisted, as I supposed, on finding objects in different scenarios. Then I played other games and each one went in the same line, but, of course each of them has something new to offer.

The games are presented with a snapshot and with the three following texts: game summary, how to play and  tips and hints. You need to download each game because the page does not offer an option to play them online.


URL of the site: Hidden-object-games.com

This entry was posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply