Www.go2web20.net - Find apps and sites

Looking for applications in Google I got to a site called Go2web20.net. More than a site this one is an application to find applications or sites that work as applications in a very easy and direct way. For example, I wrote the words revenue sharing in the searcher of this web and appeared some sites that allows users to earn money by sharing their knowledge.

So, I click on one of these sites and I was not redirected to the respective homepage but to a review of the app or site. Once I know what does that specific site offer, I marked the Continue to site tab and then I was finally redirected to the page.

The concept of the page is so simple but effective. It reminds me of the social bookmarking sites.


URL of the site: www.go2web20.net

This entry was posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply