Www.todayshow.com - Watch Today Show Online

Are you a fan of the popular Today Show? Ok, let me show what its website offers to you. I started my visit to this site wanting to see a video clip of the program. So I browse between different sections as the slideshow that shows you the most impressive pictures of the day and other called Fashion and Beauty. Then, finally I got to the section I was looking for which name is More From Today. There I saw the Video tab and I had access to hundreds of videos that you can also see in the TV show.

The video player appears in a new window and it allows you to click on other related or recent videos.

Health, Food and Wine, Pets and Animals: these are names of other parts of the page. There you will see not only media but written articles, blog links, stories and so on.


URL of the site: www.todayshow.com

This entry was posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply