I want to use my cellphone as web cam

If you have said "I want to use my cellphone as webcam" I recommend you the application Mobiola. That is the one that I have used for a couple of years until now and it has demonstrated acceptable quality, though I believe the resolution of the video would be better but it can also deppends on the mobile device that you use. It allows you to use different sizes for the video. The advantage of using your cellphone as a web cam is that you can move the device in a more free way than the regular web cams that are connected to the USB port. Mobiola allows you to connect the mobile device through your bluetooth, Wi-Fi or regular USB connection.

The application can be gotten via the website Mobiola.com.

Other applications that you may find useful are EpocCam and MobileWebCam. All of these applications are available for Android, iOS and other operating systems for mobile devices.

You may also be interested in...

.Filehippo os a good source if you want to download plug ins and free software. Read more about it on the review Filehippo.com - Download Plugins, Shareware...

.If you want to find coupons for whatever kind of product that you want to obtain, you may visit the website Couponsuzy. Read more about it on the entry Couponsuzy.com - Coupons

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply